Last night I (FINALLY) finished my “Spectrum Afghan” and this morning I took the pictures to prove it. Okay, okay, I started it in 2006, have worked on it in between many other projects, but I picked it up this fall and was determined to finish it before the year 2009 ended. The final size is 80″x80″, big enough to fit on our king size bed. The “Spectrum Afghan” pattern was a free wrapper pattern (#LW1233) from Coats & Clark/ Red Heart and unfortunately, I couldn’t find it on their website. I’m usually an all natural fiber girl, but I used acrylic (gasp) for this project because I want to be able to throw it in the washer and dyer. I finished the edges with three rounds of single crochet and the final row with a single crochet and picot edge.It weighs a ton, but should keep us warm and cozy this winter.